September 23, 2021
Rules Hearing Information
Public comment form for the proposed rules of the Interstate Commission for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Personnel Practice. In accordance with the Interstate Commission for Emergency Medical Services Personnel Practice, Rule on Rulemaking, Section 1.4, "All written comments received by the Rules Committee on proposed rules shall be posted on the Commission's website upon receipt."
- Rules for the Interstate Commission for EMS Personnel Practice
- The reason for this proposed rule- This rule is an update to previously adopted rules for operations of the National EMS Compact Database by the member states of the Interstate Commission for EMS Personnel Practice. Specifically, this rule provides clarification on member state responsibilities and a mechanism to validate member states are in compliance with EMS Compact legislation and rules.
- Public Hearing Date: September 23, 2021
- Public Written Comment Closure Date: September 1, 2021
- Statement of Public Notice
- Download Draft Rules (PDF)
- View public comments submitted on this rule