April 9, 2021
Virtual Meeting - Zoom
Spring 2021 Commission Meeting
Draft Proposed Rules
Rules Hearing Information
Public comment form for the proposed rules of the Interstate Commission for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Personnel Practice. In accordance with the Interstate Commission for Emergency Medical Services Personnel Practice, Rule on Rulemaking, Section 1.4, "All written comments received by the Rules Committee on proposed rules shall be posted on the Commission's website upon receipt."
- Rules for the Interstate Commission for EMS Personnel Practice (Version- Effective June 16, 2020
- The reason for this proposed rule- This rule is an update to previously adopted rules for operations of the National EMS Compact Database by the member states of the Interstate Commission for EMS Personnel Practice. Specifically, this rule deletes Section 11.7 of the existing Rules and adjusts portions of Section 4 for consistency.
- Public Hearing Date: April 9, 2021 (1500 EST)
- Public Written Comment Closure Date: March 8, 2021
- Statement of Public Notice
- Download Draft Rules (PDF)
- View public comments submitted on this rule